The PTFE Toaster Oven Liner is suitable for all standard / not fan ovens, we recommend our heavy duty oven liner, for fan ovens as this will not move in the air flow!
No need to put your head in an oven ever again smelling those caustic fumes from oven cleaner chemicals that don’t work very well anyway!
No need to be on your knees ever again, cleaning what is supposed to be a self cleaning oven!
Place the PTFE Toaster Oven Liner on the bottom of your oven to protect it against splashes, messy drips, fat, burnt-on sugar, burnt-on juices and burnt-on oven messes. Nothing will stick to this oven liner! We recommend that you cut it oversize so as to create a small lip to contain the spilt fluids.
PTFE Toaster Oven Liner - cut the oven liner to size and placed on the bottom of your oven, if your oven has a heating element under the bottom shelf then place the oven liner on the lowest shelf, to protect your oven against splashes, food boiling over, etc.
Non Stick Baking Sheet- you can bake, warm and defrost food directly on the non-stick sheet. You can cut this oven liner sheet and use it as a liner for any of your cake, bread, pie and other baking tins.
BBQ Liner- you can line your BBQ with this material and stop rust and burnt food ruining your meal -BUT THE FLAMES MUST NOT TOUCH THE LINER
Covering film-to prevent food splashes in the microwave. The Oven Liner is much simpler than cling film to use.
- The PTFE Toaster Oven Liner helps to keep your oven clean, saves hard work!
- No need for caustic / dangerous cleaning materials!
- Reusable oven liner up to 1,000 times
- The PTFE Toaster Oven Liner can be cut to size with scissors to fit any oven or bakeware
- Versatile: use as an oven liner / baking sheet / covering film
- Suitable for all standard / not fan ovens (gas, electric, AGA, hot-air, microwave, grill)
- Heat - resistant up to 260°C (500°F) oven liner
- Excellent heat transfer oven liner
- Easy to clean in soapy water with a sponge, or kitchen paper
- Dishwasher safe non-stick oven liner
- Complies with Food regulations – Europe standard 45001, U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Rectangular shape oven liner